Thursday, November 12, 2009

Yes, I am creepy

In line with being creepy, I admit that I filmed these kids without their knowledge or permission. If you don't care to watch, fine. But let me explain...
I went to an old fort and was able to listen to some traditional Korean music, but that isn't what caught me eye. There were there adorable kids sitting next to me and the music came alive before my eyes. The scene was set; a fort on a small hill overlooking the river. The plot; a little boy vying for a girl's attention (this is the oldest story there is). Little did he know she was a princess. The background music suited the pursuit. Let's see how the story unfolds.
Man, she didn't even give him the time of day. You go girl!

Also, I wanted to share this other video:
No, it's not Godzilla or some Korean mythical creature they are running from. You guessed it, they are running from me! I live such a hard life, persecuted because I am an English teacher...

But on the flip side, I had two girls from my school play rock, paper, scissors to sit next to me on the bus. It was hilarious. One girl comes and sits down next to me and her friend walks back and grabs her and says something to the effect of, "Let's sit together in the back." As soon as her friend gets up she swipes her seat and is next to me. That is when rock, paper, scissors came into play. The girl who swiped her friend's seat won. There is no arguing with rock, paper, scissors. So she sat next to me and I showed her a Korean comic I found in the paper. I told her I went to the sauna in Samcheonpo and was naked with people I didn't know. Then we shared headphones and I played some music from my iTouch. I thought she hated my music because she ran away. This seems to happen ALL THE TIME!!! Then I see her other friend and she comes to sit next to me. What good friends, they share.
:)

2 comments:

Share your thoughts and expressions please: