Monday, November 9, 2009

Messages from Fans

I wanted to share another message from a 19 year old girl that I met. I'll give you the pretense under which we met, as I think this is a typical Korean Saturday. I met Kwon Ji-Na around 9pm on a Saturday. I entered into a friend of a friend's house. I saw this other little girl running around, Ji-Ni, not to be confused with Ji-Na. Ji-Na was studying for her college entrance exam. I thought this was her house, but no. She was studying at 9pm with her tutor. Her tutor told me she also has a piano exam in January and forced her to play Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata and a Korean written song. She was very good. I jumped around with the tutor's real daughter, Ji-Na on a mattress and looked at a nice rock collection. In the typical Asian fashion fruit was being cut up and shoved in my face to my delight. This is my favorite part; sweet persimmons and a nice, crisp Asian pear.
Anyway, here is what Ji-Na had to say after our meeting. Look at how rich in text language Ji-Na's email is. And I must say, she described me down to a T ^_^. I swear this should be under the 'missed connections' label on craigslist:

Hi Samantha!

I'm Kown Ji Na

Now, I'm very happy because I known you and I be write for you. Please understand to my english conversation. I can do read but conversation is so difficult to me. When I talk, I'm not think word. So I embarrassed each time. And I don't know difficult english word. T_T

When I saw you, you very looks like kind and stylish. You so pretty.^^* I feel as sister to you. I want to be friendly together. An, I can see that you are smart, bright and your effort. ^-^ You speak korean is surprise to me. very good^^ Just three week.... You excellent !!

I want to keep meeting and connection. Thankyou read this letter and write letter to me ago.(Jiny is not my sister of the same parent. Jiny is Sunhee's daugther. I'm just student.. ^^;)

Have a good night~!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts and expressions please: