Tuesday, November 24, 2009

A Hairy Mess

Since I haven't shaved my legs in so long when went into a bath tub at the sauna I found that I don't even have to touch my legs to feel my hairs sway in the water (sexy, I know). It is a really strange sensation. I'm guessing that most guys feel this. The feeling is new to me though and was a lot of fun even though at the same time, a bit unnerving. Like all things, I got over it and decided to embrace it. I don't need to be one of these picture perfect models! Or do I?

I was showering and I got the idea to use my foot loofa, which is a pumice stone to rub the hairs off my legs. I had seen something on TV that used the same concept. It is basically a pad of low grade sandpaper that is attached to a mitt. The idea is so 'sand paper' off your hair when rubbing the hairy areas in circles. I needed to up the ante a bit, which is why I thought of using my foot pumice stone. I started on the bottom; I was scrubbing and scrubbing in circular motions. It was working! I felt like a mad scientist when an experiment actually works. I felt a little pain, but nothing I couldn't handle. Then I moved to the knee area. Whoa, what a challenge. It got to the point where I wanted to stop since the pain was more intense due to the thickness of the hairs and the awkward location. I just could though! I was almost there. I decided to endure. Then when the water stopped I saw that my leg was bleeding. Oh no! I rubbed a lot of skin off along with my hair. Fail!!! I can't even tell you how bad it stung. I actually had trouble sleeping at night. For now, I just have one hairy leg and one not-so-hairy leg with many scabs. Beauty is pain so I have decided not to be beautiful. I hope that brightened you day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts and expressions please: