Friday, November 20, 2009

Letters from Fans

This email really made my day. I was getting frustrated with some of the classes:

Hello. teacher~~I'm your student in 2th grade.I don't know what I can call you. 'Teacher' looks... a little mean.I hope you don't feel like that.. I was moved by my homework paper you gave back.You commented all of students' paper. To me, it was not just sentence. Then I feel I have been loved.. I really want to study in foreign university. Maybe the reason why I respect you is that you are living in another country, and doing your best here.Um.. I know it is too big for me... But when i think about it, i am very happy and nervous! First I must be a good english speaker so as to accomplish my dream. And first first of all, I have to find what i really want to do. I don't know what i like to do, so It is getting hard to studying even in korean recently.I'm so worry about that. Final exam is after 3 weeks..! Oh... it's too messy to read. Maybe there must be sentence which hard to understand or is crude. Then please say to me. And please (I believe of course you don't) don't say to other students or teachers about this e-mail. Thank you and I'm sorry i didn't hand you homework today.--;;

This is the second email
Hello teacher! Thank you for your kind email.In frankly speaking, I was worried a lot because I was afraid that I got hurt if you don't answer my email(for any reasons).So when I found your email, I felt very very happy like walking on the clouds! Yesterday I found 'so as to' and 'in order to' in dictionary, It looks same. Why 'in order to' isn't fitted in this sentence? 'I must be a good english speaker in order to accomplish my dream.'
And here's one thing i want to tell you.In korea, calling with no family name looks more friendly.Like 'Shin Da-young' ----> 'Da young' I was surprised when you write and read korean for the first time. Then I was proud of me as other students were. Because this mean we have one thing better than teacher! ...;;And I also found you like to study something. Teacher before you didn't try to communicate with us. At the first time he had passion, but the longer time flies, the lower his volition. I know there must be student's fault, and you may be in agony because of students. Even so, I hope you endure your passion. And I will do my best than now. If I have something to ask you of the class I will say to you. I'm still confused about preposition! The thick letter is confusing words. Is it correct? While I am writing english letter, I can feel my english is getting full. Thank you teacher!! Your student, _________


Being able to communicate is so good. If you want to thank anyone you should! These emails gave me motivation to do a better job.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts and expressions please: