Friday, December 4, 2009

Post Thanksgiving pics





























These are some pictures of the people I was with during Thanksgiving. It was a really nice crowd and I enjoyed myself even though I was away from home. I didn't get to have turkey, but Remi made a really delicious chicken that was first encrusted in bread. Then after he practically sawed the bread off, inside was a delectable dead fowl (I know I make it sound so good) whose tender meat was saturated with just enough salt. The dome that the bread created made a nice cover to keep all of the moisture inside.
I was with Amy (Canada-the one with the funny faces), Brigitte (Canada- the girl with the cool short hair), Tamer (Turkey-major in the Turkish army with really short hair), his friend (Turkey- I really don't know how to say his name. I mistakenly called him another Turkish guy's name and was embarrassed), Remi (France- the chef in the chic pink shirt), Flo (French- the one with glasses and a t-shirt), Will (US- the goofy white guy), Kate (our token Korean :), and Me (with the fabulous sweater). Brigitte said, "Sam, that is a sweater you wear to an ugly sweater party." I said, "I know! Isn't it great?" I only knew Amy, Brigitte, Remi, and Will. The rest of the people had a good time guessing where I was from. They said South America, but I told them that their decision was influenced by my sweater and to guess again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts and expressions please: