Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The First Day of the Semester 2010

10 new faces and the familiar sound of the printer- this is what I walked in to. To my surprise, my desk was unceremoniously usurped by one of the new faces. I felt lost. Where was I to go? Fortunately, I was ushered to am empty desk without a computer. I was in line's sight of my new desk. It's just that the old teacher sitting at the desk hadn't removed himself from my territory. I wanted that seat, which was flanked on either side by my English teachers.

There's 15 minutes before classes begin. Now, as I sit at my computer desk I am forced to listen to random teachers standing and talking in turn. I'm no sure what they are saying, but I'm sure they're saying something important. After the VP and the principal (it would be silly just to write P) say some closing words the printers start rearing up again. The papers start shuffling out and the gossip resumes. Ah, the first day.

I have no classes. Instead, I will move my old teacher's stuff out and will sit in my thrown within the hour. My computer is broken so I have to stare at a black screen from 9:10 am until 4:30pm. Yessssssssssssss

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts and expressions please: