Thursday, October 22, 2009

My American Introduction to Pop Culture in Korea

Stephen Colbert is my inspiration to create my own Korean music video after getting to Korea. This will take 20 minutes total between waiting, watching, and laughing. Please dedicate the full time to go through the links first until you get to my posted video.

Click here for the Rain's original video:

This is Stephen Colbert's version (it's at the end of the clip but worth watching all):

This was the outcome:

Well Stephen Colbert, I created a VIDEO OF MY OWN...HIT IT!


Thank goodness I'm not running for office.... OR WILL I? :)

3 comments:

  1. LOVE IT! It is a tad better than your "Gettin' Jiggy wit' it" dance routine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! But take down your laundry next time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man you look so KOREAN!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts and expressions please: