Saturday, June 5, 2010

Surprisingly Wonderful

You know that kids don't see you as a threat when they start touching you...

I was eating dinner with my friends when a nice family sat down at the table next to me. All of a sudden out of the corner of my eye I see a tiny hand floating towards me. Then, with one deft movement, BAM! She poked me! I turned my head and smiled and she smiled back. What a cute girl. I scrunched my face a little and she copied me. I had my own tiny Korean monkey.

I decided to take it further. I took my glasses off and put the circles of my hands to my eyes. She was a wonderful apprentice. I wanted to take it one step further. I turned my hands so my palms were against my face. My forefingers and thumbs were touching to create the circle. My other three fingers were resting on my cheeks. My little Korean monkey girl tried in vain to do what I was doing, but she couldn't. Her effort was a valiant one nonetheless.

After her failed attempt I decided it was time to eat my food. I turned away and continued talking with my friends and that's how our relationship was... surprisingly wonderful ^^

1 comment:

Share your thoughts and expressions please: