Saturday, June 19, 2010

7/11 Storage

The note reads:
Hi Sam, ^,^
I'm Hyemi. Did you enjoy your camping in Ha-dong? I'm so sorry about return your clothes lately. I regret that we couldn't meet. Thanks so much your kindness and see U soon. ASAP!! ^.^
Ps. Maybe I'll go to Africa Togo for working in 2010.7-2010.8. Every prepare (company, my parent's assure...) is completed, except University's asure. So, I waiting university's asure until next Mon. I hope that I can go to Africa. Every prepare will finish, I'll contact to U.

The main part of this note is the following: I'm so sorry about return your clothes lately.

I let Hyemi borrow a long-sleve shirt and shorts after we went swimming in the river in Ha-dong. We had been trying to meet for a few days. Finally, she called and the conversation went something like this:
"Sam! This is Hyemi. Do you remember me?"
-"Yes, of course I remember you."
"I am moving my trash to another apartment"
-"?? ??. Do you mean you are moving your things to another apartment?"
"Ah, yes my things. Anyway, I leave your clothes at the 7/11 near your apartment. Just call me when you get them."
-"Umm...are you sure it's ok to leave them at the 7/11"
"Yes, it's ok."
-"ok. I will talk to you soon."

Normally, I would have panicked. But this is Korea, so I don't have to. When I got back from the beach I walked into the 7/11. "안녕하세요. 옷 있어요?" "Hello, do you have my clothes?"

There is a 2 second pause from the cashier and then he reaches to the side and hands me a bag. Thanks guy. Not only did I receive my clothes no questions asked, there was some Hershey kisses and a canned coffee awaiting me as well along with the note. I love Korea!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts and expressions please: